top of page

Report a food related illness or complaint:

  • Did you get sick from something you ate?

  • Did you attend an event where people became ill?

  • Is there a problem with a restaurant you visited or food item you purchased?


Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Department of Agriculture work cooperatively to investigate food born illnesses and outbreaks. To file an online complaint or to learn more, visit or call 785-564-6767.

bottom of page